Key Contacts

West Berkshire Council

To report groundwater property flooding and flooding from the highways or problems with highway gullies or ditches contact West Berkshire Council on 01635 42400 or report online at

For flooding advice see

West Berkshire Council publish a number of documents for residents

Thames Water

To report a problem with surcharging of sewage, clean up from sewage etc contact Thames Water on 0845 9200 800 or

Environment Agency

To report pollution incidents or water quality issues contact the Environment Agency Incident Hotline on 0800 80 70 60.

To speak to someone about flooding or listen to local flooding information call Floodline on 0845 988 11 88.

To find out more about groundwater flooding, river levels, what to do before, during and after flooding visit